Incorporated in 2014, Dotz Nano Ltd is a Hi-Tech company, listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:DTZ), specialising in producing and commercialising ValiDotz™.
Several parameters make Dotz a world leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-end ValiDotz:
– With offices in Australia, Singapore, the United States, United Kingdom and Israel.
Long term agreements
– With strong, established distributors in North America, Europe, Japan, China and Australia.
Scientific collaborations and partnerships
– With leading academic institutes in Singapore, the United States and Israel.
What Are ValiDotz?
ValiDotz are the newest member of the Advance Materials sector. Small, microscopic sized particles that have the most interesting phenomenon of fluorescing when exposed to UV light!
The quantum dots produced today are based on inorganics, usually metals, which although giving them excellent fluorescent attributes, are also very toxic, therefore limiting their use in many applications.
At Dotz we have developed a proprietary technology that creates high yield, non-toxic, organic based ValiDotz in a cost-efficient manner.
And with various, ground-breaking manufacturing techniques, we can easily change the colours they fluoresce in.
InSpec™ – More than meets the eye
InSpec is a portable, easy to use, semi-forensic detector, developed as an on-site reader for ValiDotz tagging and tracing applications. Together they serve as a complete solution for your brand protection and authentication needs.
– InSpec comes with a ‘plug & play’ reader and an easy-to-use decoding software.
– InSpec produces real-time, on-location, precise readings.
– No need to carry an entire lab, InSpec gives you the enhanced detection capabilities, on your smartphone. (Android or IOS).
– InSpec can detect ValiDotz presence, with laboratory-like capabilities (down to 1 ppm).
– InSpec offers a two-step authentication process to ensure that your product is authentic.
InSpec has an up to X8 magnification with a digital zoom.
Furthermore, InSpec can detect multiple codings and colour combinations.